In case of cancellation, the provisions of our GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AND DELIVERY apply. GRAVAA also has a cancellation policy which can be separately viewed below.
Instructions for cancellation & product return form
Customers being consumers, i.e. any individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside those individual’s trade, business, craft or profession, are entitled to cancel any Contract on the following conditions:
A. Instructions for cancellation
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel the Contract within fourteen (14) days without giving any reason. This fourteen (14) days period starts at (the day after) the date of execution of the payment of the first installment of the Price for the Goods purchased by the Customer.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (GRAVAA BV, Esp 240, 5633 AC Eindhoven, the Netherlands, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail), mentioning, amongst others, the order number as stated on the order confirmation. You are requested to use the attached model PRODUCT RETURN FORM but that is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you without undue delay and not later than fourteen (14) days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this Contract. We are entitled to make a deduction from the reimbursement for the costs mentioned in articles 4.4 and 4.5 of our general terms and conditions of sale and delivery, as well as for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary or negligent handling by you. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the Goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the Goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the Goods (if delivered by then) or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen (14) days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this Contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of fourteen (14) days has expired.
You will bear the direct cost of returning the Goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the Goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods
Exclusion and/or premature expiration of the right to cancel
The right to cancel is excluded for contracts for the supply of Goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalized.
- Please prevent damage to and contamination of the Goods. Please return the Goods, if possible, in the original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, please use protective outer packaging. If you are no longer in possession of the original packaging, please use suitable packaging providing adequate protection against potential transport damage.
- Please do not return the Goods freight forward.
B. Cancellation form
If you wish to cancel this Contract, please complete and submit this FORM or send a letter or e-mail to the following address, mentioning amongst others your:
- Full name and contact details,
- Place and date,
- Order number,
- Date of order,
- Date of receipt, and
- Reasons of Cancellation.
5633 AC Eindhoven
In case of cancellation, GRAVAA will accept returned items for an exchange or refund if and only if all criteria, as set in the General T&C’s, are met.
- Items returned for a refund or exchange are subject to inspection by the returns team.
- If an exchange for an item greater than the cost of the original purchase is requested, we will contact you for payment of the balance.
- If an exchange for an item lesser than the cost of the original purchase is requested, we will issue a refund of the balance to your original form of payment.
Incorrectly delivered items
- If you have received an incorrect item please contact us for a resolution at email@example.com or +31 40 3035 060, or fill out this FORM
- Please provide a copy of your original order information, and a photo of each item that was received incorrectly.
- Returns and exchanges will need to be coordinated through the original point of purchase