As a Senior Mechanical/Lead Engineer at HubTech, you will be involved in product development from concept to production. You will design mechanical components and mechatronic systems. You are the technical point of contact and responsible for your assigned parts of the engineering, guiding the entire process through to production. In addition, you maintain contacts with customers, development partners and suppliers. You make strength calculations, tolerance analyses, design and build test systems, and perform tests yourself. Where necessary, you make product illustrations and product presentations. Furthermore, you cooperate in professionalizing the work environment (processes, procedures, quality assurance, DMR setup).
Are you this flexible and independently working Senior Mechanical/Lead Engineer and do you have affinity with (professional) cycling and with bicycle and/or motorcycle technology? Are you someone who can quickly switch gears, loves a pragmatic approach, would like to be part of a small, driven and experienced team and in a broad sense can support the mechanical development of a groundbreaking new technology, and also possesses:
- At least a completed college degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics;
- Several years of work experience in the development of complex, mechatronic systems;
- Experience in working with SolidWorks, and analysis and simulation tools;
- Knowledge and experience in developing and bringing series products into production;
- Experience with various materials, and in particular (lightweight) construction with aluminum, plastics and their machining and processing methods. Knowledge of composites is a plus;
- Experience with injection molding techniques and tool development;
- Basic knowledge of pneumatics and electronics;
- Knowledge of quality management and product certification is a plus;
- A good command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing.
Then you might be the right person for our organization!
What do we offer?
We offer you a pleasant and informal working atmosphere within a small and driven team, where independence and initiative are appreciated and where you can further develop yourself all round.
You will earn a competitive salary with good primary and secondary benefits. Normal working hours are 40 hours per week, 36 or 32 hours per week is negotiable.
If you are excited about this position, please send your application with CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Attn: Nathalie Lotthrinkx
5633 AC Eindhoven