As a Prototype Engineer/Mechanic Engineer at HubTech, you will have a comprehensive job with a variety of duties including :
- building and maintaining our demo bikes;
- supporting trade shows and events, ;
- actively thinking and advising in development and industrialization;
- assembling high quality mechatronic products, testing and packaging KAPSpreparing the taking into production of the (series of) productions You hereby assess the assembleability including work instructions and strive for optimal productivity.
- Supporting the production engineer in optimizing existing production processes, where production costs, reliability and product quality are important points of attention.
- Furthermore, you cooperate in professionalizing the work environment (processes, procedures, quality assurance).
You are a flexible and independent working Prototype Engineer/ Mechanic and have affinity with (professional) cycling and with bicycle and/or motorcycle technology. You like to switch quickly and have a pragmatic approach. You like to work in a small, driven and experienced team where you can broadly support the production and rollout of a groundbreaking new technology.
Your most important qualities are that you can work in a very structured way, keep an overview, work effectively and efficiently and above all have a very practical and tidy attitude. Independence and a hands-on mentality are a must and highly appreciated by our team!
- A completed MBO-4 education towards Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar;
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- The insight to fathom complex mechatronic designs;
- Experience with industrialization (DfM/DfA) of mechatronic products is a plus;
- Experience in working with SolidWorks, and analysis and simulation tools is a plus;
- You are a team player, involved, proactive and a spider in the web;
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages.
- Basic knowledge of quality management and product certification is a plus;
- A good command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing;
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then you might be a good addition to our organization and we would love to talk to you!
What do we offer?
We offer you a pleasant, informal working atmosphere within a small and driven team, where independence and own initiative are appreciated, and where you can further develop yourself all round. Depending on your experience, capabilities and interests, you can grow in the near future in a few directions that we would like to discuss further with you. Splitting up the functions of Prototype Engineer/ Mechanic at a later date is certainly a possibility.
You will earn a competitive salary with good primary and secondary benefits. Normal working hours are 40 hours per week – 36 or 32 hours per week is negotiable.
If you are enthusiastic about this vacancy, please send your application with CV before July 31, 2023 by e-mail to: email@example.com or by mail to:
HubTech Attn: Nathalie Lotthrinkx
5633 AC Eindhoven
If you prefer to ask some confidential questions first, please also mail to Nathalie and we will call you back as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you! More information about our product and our team can be found at www.gravaa.com and www.hubtech.nl.