As a Production Engineer, you will be responsible for setting up KAPS’ new series production/assembly facility. You will be the organizer and point of contact for the production process “from scratch”. You will work together with our project leader and other engineers to set up and commission this in-house facility.
From the start of production, you will be responsible for keeping regular production running and continuously improving the processes within the department. The goal is to keep these running optimally in order to deliver our mechatronic product at the highest quality.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring an efficient and orderly set-up of production (workstations and automation);
- Thinking along in the development of (and where possible building) test facilities for product testing (end of line);
- Thinking along, developing and setting up packaging, storage and transport solutions;
- Establishing working methods and ensuring that the correct work instructions are available;
- Analyzing possible bottlenecks in product or process problems and implementing an appropriate solution;
- Researching and implementing possible improvements regarding processes and working methods in order to improve quality and efficiency;
- Setting up new processes around NPI (New Product Introduction) projects;
- Training and instructing colleagues on new processes, procedures and work instructions;
You are a flexible and independent working Production Engineer, with affinity for (professional) cycling and bicycle and/or motorcycle technology. You like to change gear quickly and have a pragmatic approach. You like to be part of a small, driven and experienced team where you can support in a broad sense the production and roll-out of a groundbreaking new technology,
Your most important qualities are that you can work in a highly structured way, keep an overview, and are a real team player. Independence and a hands-on mentality are a must and highly appreciated by our team! Furthermore, you are a team player, involved, proactive and a spider in the web;
In addition, you bring with you:
- At least a completed MBO-4 education towards Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar;
- Several years (5+) experience in assembling complex mechatronic products varying between low and high volume);
- Solution-oriented; you are the trouble shooter on the shop floor and think in solutions;
- Responsibility; you continuously monitor and improve processes and ensure that associated work instructions are always up to date;
- The insight to understand complex mechatronic designs;
- Experience with industrialization (DfM/DfA) of mechatronic products is a plus;
- Experience in working with SolidWorks, and analysis and simulation tools is a plus;
- Knowledge of quality management and product certification ;
- A good command of the Dutch and English language, in both word and writing;
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then you might be a good addition to our organization and we would love to talk to you!
What do we offer?
We offer you a pleasant, informal working atmosphere within a small and driven team, where independence and initiative are appreciated, and where you can develop yourself further all round. Depending on your experience, capabilities and interests, you can grow within our company in the near future.
You will earn a competitive salary with good primary and secondary benefits. Normal working hours are 40 hours per week – 36 or 32 hours per week is negotiable.
If you are enthusiastic about this vacancy, please send your application with CV before September 14, 2023 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
HubTech Attn: Nathalie Lotthrinkx
5633 AC Eindhoven
If you prefer to ask some confidential questions first, please also mail to Nathalie and we will call you back as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!Meer informatie over ons product en ons team vind je op www.gravaa.com en www.hubtech.nl.